Appearance After Tongue Tie, Upper Lip Tie Release
by Dr. Christopher Chang, last modified on
If you like this article, please comment below!
Images Taken a Few Days after Upper Lip Tie Release
Pictures after Posterior Tongue Tie Release/Frenuloplasty
Arnica for Pain Control
For pain control, some have found Arnica to be helpful though this homeopathic remedy is not something I advocate. The formula for use as pain control after tongue tie or lip tie release is as follows:
Get a 1 ounce eye dropper and fill it with distilled water. Add 15 pellets or either Arnica 200C or Arnica 30C and let it dissolve. You can place into the mouth 10 drops every hour.
Related Blog Articles
- Ultrasound of Breastfeeding Baby
- Does Upper Lip Tie Removal Help Prevent Upper Front Teeth Gap?
- Breastfeeding Mom Being Selfish Fixing Baby’s Tongue Tie? (Guest Blog)
- Laser vs Scissor Technique for Tongue/Lip Tie Release
- How Often Does Tongue Tie Release Improve Breastfeeding? What about Speech?
- MYTH: Does Tongue Tie Cause Breastfeeding Difficulties and Speech Problems?
- Breastfeeding Problems: Infant Factors
- There's Always Someone With a Bigger Mouth
- Should Boys Also Get Vaccinated for HPV?
Related Articles Readers Have Viewed
Any information provided on this website should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for a consultation with a physician. If you have a medical problem, contact your local physician for diagnosis and treatment. Advertisements present are clearly labelled and in no way support the website or influence the contents. Please note that as an Amazon Associate, we may earn small commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com. Click to learn more.