About Our Practice
Located in Northern Virginia, our practice is headed by Christopher Chang, MD supported by a dedicated staff including an allergy nurse and audiologist. Although the practice is located in a rural city setting approximately 35 minutes directly west of Washington DC, the services provided are cutting edge.
We have an electronic medical records system and fully participate with electronic prescribing.
In fact, our office & physicians have even made the news! Unique services we provide are:
- Fauquier ENT is the ONLY practice in Northern Virginia/Washington DC to perform video nasal endoscopies with video/audio recording. We regularly receive consultation requests from INOVA Fairfax Hospital and Georgetown University to perform this procedure.
- We are one of only a half-dozen practices in the region to offer allergy drops (along with standard allergy injections) for patients with environmental allergies.
- Dr. Chang on staff is one of only a few surgeons in the mid-Atlantic United States with fellowship training in laryngology and voice disorders. He also provides BOTOX injections for patients suffering from spasmodic dysphonia as well as for headaches, TMJ, drooling, torticollis, and other head and neck spastic/dystonic disorders. BOTOX injections are performed every Friday afternoon.
- Fauquier ENT belongs to the Virginia Voice & Speech Center consortium.
- Check out the map where some of our patients have come from.
We also sell fantastic (but difficult to find) ENT-specific products in our office.
Our office provides free WiFi access for patients!
Map of Where Our Patients Have Come From
View Fauquier ENT Patient Visitors in a larger map