Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator


by Dr. Christopher Chang, last modified on 5/28/18

DISCLAIMER: We do NOT consider ourselves "dizzy" experts, but provide the following info as a service to patients. As we are an ENT practice, we will only perform the appropriate testing and evaluation to see if the ears and/or allergies are a cause of a patient's dizziness. Anything more needs to be arranged through your primary care physician or another specialist. Generally speaking, a neurologist is the specialist able to provide the most comprehensive evaluation of dizziness.

The dizziness is associated with tingling, numbness, or paralysis elsewhere in the body or face.

Call 911 now!!!

To go to the ER as soon as possible... You most likely have suffered a stroke. A neurologist will be the point person to take care of you.

Read more about dizziness in general here.



Other ENT Topics


Ear Infections

clogged ears
Clogged Ears

eardrum hole
Hole in the Eardrum


Any information provided on this website should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for a consultation with a physician. If you have a medical problem, contact your local physician for diagnosis and treatment. Advertisements present are clearly labelled and in no way support the website or influence the contents. Please note that as an Amazon Associate, we may earn small commissions from qualifying purchases from Click to learn more.