ENT Position Available With Our Practice
Our solo practice is looking for a board-eligible or board-certified candidate to join our practice ideally in the next few years (2013+) with guaranteed income that first year followed by partnership (if full-time). Our practice is also open to candidates desiring part-time position (partnership will not be offered in this situation).
We are located in Northern Virginia about 45 minutes directly west of Washington DC. The practice itself is located on hospital grounds situated in the lovely tree-lined rural city of Warrenton, VA where one can even see the Appalachian mountains from our office. All city amenities are available within a short 15 minute drive but without the traffic and hassle of big-city congestion.
Interest in general otolaryngology is a must with sub-specialty interest even better (but not necessary).
Some facts about the practice that may be of interest:
- Full-service ENT office with audiology, hearing aids, allergy testing, and allergy shots
- Near-monopoly services in terms of ENT and allergy in the region
- As of Jan 1, 2013, there will be only 1 otolaryngologist in the entire county… no otolaryngology services in counties to the West
- 1 of only 2 allergists in the county
- Office fully on electronic medical records
- Office on hospital campus
- Only one office and no satellite offices to cover
- Only one hospital to cover when on on-call (hospital is not a trauma center)
- Hospital and Radiology fully on electronic medical records & PACS, all accessible via iPhone and iPad
- BrainLAB image guidance available
- Office will be possibly moving to a brand new medical office building (still on-campus) in near future with in-house ambulatory surgery center. Ownership opportunity available for both.
- Aggressive social media participation
- Semi-rural, small-town environment
- High private insurance payer mix
- Call would be 1:2 (with calls rarely occurring after hours). Shared call arrangements with other regional ENTs available on a per diem basis (covering ENTs are located in Reston, Manassas, and Culpeper).